What are cookies?
Who sets the cookies?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access our website are set by Hackett and our suppliers who partner with us to help provide a high quality website and online shopping experience, and other third parties.
Some cookies are set by or on behalf of Art Go’den and are necessary to enable customers to a make purchases on our website. Cookies may also be set by third parties who take part in marketing activities with us. Third parties such as Specific Media broadcast banner advertisements on behalf of Hackett and a number of other reputable companies. Third parties do not collect any personal data from which they would be able to identify individual customers.
What are the cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are:
1. For technical purposes essential to effective operation of website, particularly with online orders.
2. To drive Art Go’den marketing, namely banner advertisements and targeted messages.
3. To enable Art Go’den to collect information about the browsing and shopping habits of customers, as well as monitoring the success of marketing campaigns and competitions etc.
How do I disable cookies
For Microsoft internet explorer
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
2. Click on the “privacy” tab
3. Select the appropriate setting
For Mozilla Firefox:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
2. Click on the icon “privacy”
3. Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Google Chrome:
1. Go to Settings
2. Go to Advanced Settings
3. From “privacy” click on content settings box
4. Select the appropriate setting